[Informatics] informatics Digest, Vol 12, Issue 68

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 21:56:59 AEDT 2016

DLTV Office also moved to a new location that better suits the needs of the
members, so you can imagine the disruption created during term 3 as they
work through cardboard boxes, bubble wrap, communications etc.

On 31 October 2016 at 14:36, Christophersen, Paula P <
christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au> wrote:

> Hi Heath and colleagues
>
> I will contact DLTV and make certain that you receive the information you
> are entitled to receive. The association is in the process of redressing
> its staffing situation so some matters are taking a little longer to action.
>
> Regards
> Paula
>
> Paula Christophersen
> Curriculum Manager, Digital Technologies
> Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority
> 2 Lonsdale Street
> MELBOURNE 3000
> (03) 9032 1724
> 0407 043 110

*Roland Gesthuizen*
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret
Mead