[Informatics] How many records for a data set?

Laurie Savage 08327998 at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Thu May 12 10:41:34 AEST 2016

There are some statistical rules that describe what levels of confidence
you can ascribe to inferences based on the sample size. Any good statistics
text will help you there. I suggest you Google "sample size confidence
limits" or something similar.

A common fault is to make a sample too large for the question.

Laurie Savage (IT Teacher, Retired)
How long is a piece of string?

Laurie Savage
IT Teacher Emeritus.