[Informatics] MMOS and WIX

Vella, James jvella at mackillop.vic.edu.au
Sun Jun 5 16:17:07 AEST 2016

Does the live vs offline protoype MMOS conversation actually matter though?

Provided the teacher can access the MMOS (whether it be live on the net or local where the teacher is provided all the necessary files) to assess it, I don’t see why it would matter…

[http://mackillopwerribee.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/email_sig_logo.png]

James Vella
Digital Technologies Learning Area Leader eLearning Leader
MacKillop College
Russell Street Werribee VIC 3030

T:  +61387345200
F:  +61387345261