[Informatics] query about MMOS

Van Der Westhuizen, Eugene Y VanDerWesthuizen.Eugene.Y at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Jul 27 10:03:17 AEST 2016

Ben,

Given the way phone and tablet navigation is today I would have thought that it should be what we want students to do.
However at the information session in Coburg it was again emphasised that the need to be able to navigate to the different pages was a requirement. A number of my students wanted to use Sway and did include it in their design ideas but found the design did not meet all their design criteria. One of my students was looking at trying to link multiple Sways under a landing page. I suspect that none of my students will end up going down the path of a single scrolling page because the criteria is very clear about two or more pages.

Eugene Van der Westhuizen