[Informatics] Unit 4 Audit

Darren Scott dscott at ccb.vic.edu.au
Tue Jul 12 15:37:01 AEST 2016

Point taken … though it was mentioned at the SD SAT training session that some of the commercial tasks don’t even match the study design. Heck, from what Phil was saying, some tasks didn’t even admit that there WAS a SAT.

Maybe instead of “accredited” … “informed” sources? “Respected”? I’m not touching words like halal or kosher … too much chance for something to go wrong.

Darren

[cid:CCBcrest60x63_21f6a3df-1929-4432-add0-6625033709f2.png]
Darren Scott
Teacher
Catholic College Bendigo

'Opening the Doors of Mercy'