[Informatics] SAT Designs

Garth, Lucas A garth.lucas.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Jul 12 11:39:22 AEST 2016

Hi Michael
I’m suggesting each different page type needs a design.

If they are doing a landing page, a detailed information page, and a slideshow (for example) I’d want to see a detailed annotated layout diagram FOR EACH (with all the trimmings e.g. background colour, font, sizing (% or px), floats).

The student may use the detailed information page three or four times in their end project off the end design, and that’s more than acceptable to me.

I wouldn’t mind seeing a mockup of at least one page from my students before they start to develop but I think I’m pushing it.

Lucas