[Informatics] SAT 1 - Informed Consent

Vella, James jvella at mackillop.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 22 11:55:13 AEDT 2016

One must think if we’re going into such detail with consent forms – are we overthinking it?

Consider this: do we really think that the VCAA would expect students to write or complete the blanks for a consent form in an exam? I think it would be highly unlikely.

Laurie’s suggestion seems like the common sense approach….

James

[http://www.mackillopwerribee.com.au/webimages/email_sig_logo.png]

James Vella
Digital Technologies Learning Area Leader eLearning Leader
MacKillop College
Russell Street Werribee VIC 3030

T:  +61387345200
F:  +61387345261