[Informatics] Another vital research hypothesis

John Schwartz schwartz at melbpc.org.au
Tue Feb 16 08:58:57 AEDT 2016

May wife and I are just back from a long weekend, and advantage of retirement, she asked an idle question as we passed through Shepparton which could also form the basis for a hypothesis.  Can you tell the size of a town by the number of McDonalds?

Any such question could be reworded as a hypothesis.

John Schwartz
Semi-retired

The

Sent from Outlook Mobile<https://aka.ms/sdimjr>