[Informatics] A theory revision game

Russo, Frank R Russo.Frank.R at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Dec 6 16:41:11 AEDT 2016

Here you go Mark the first 50cents on your way to the million

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D24FDF.8CF54030]

Frank Russo
Mobile: 0409022197
Work: 9781 7700
Daily Organiser
Teacher:- Computing, Informatics, Robotics, Mathematics & Psychology
AEU Branch President
Consultative & Planning Committee Member
[Monterey_Secondary_College_logo]
Silvertop Street
Frankston North
Victoria, Australia