[Informatics] VCEIT.com slideshows and theory pages

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 14:10:46 AEST 2016

Untie those coins from the corner of your hankies. Using the donation
button on his website, toss http://vceit.com and Mark a donation for at
least a cup of coffee and biscuit. I certainly have done this in the past
to recognise his energy, passion and interest to keep this up. It's a
personal and easy way for us to say thank you and well done for supporting
our study.

On 28 August 2016 at 14:01, Mark <mark at vceit.com> wrote:

> Hi, fact-finders
>
> I know the SD and Info theory pages at vceit.com have not developed as
> quickly as I had anticipated. I thought they'd all be done by now, but
> other deadlines got in the way. My apologies.
>
> This month I have created or updated slideshows on:
>
> - generating design ideas (SD/Info)
> - selection sort (SD)
> - data security
> - threats to data
> - ERDs (Info)
> - hardware in information systems (Info)
> - system/organisational goals/objective (Info)
>
> Some KK outlines on the theory pages will be converted to slideshows as
> time, energy, and apathy allow.
>
> Please let me know of any theory topics you urgently need.
>
> Cheers,
> Mark
> --
>
> Mark Kelly
>
> mark at vceit.com
> http://vceit.com

> Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority <br>
> Teachers Association Inc <br>

*Roland Gesthuizen*
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret
Mead