[Informatics] An ERD challenge for you

Russo, Frank R Russo.Frank.R at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Aug 23 15:42:36 AEST 2016

Hi Mark
It is rather a bizarre case, not the first nor the last. I did get the same one as you but did realise that this was incomplete/wrong and checked the next day and it was fixed.

Thanks for all your hard work now to check out your powerpoint.

Frank Russo
Mobile: 0409022197
Work: 9781 7700
Daily Organiser
Teacher:- IT, Game Design, Robotics, Maths & Science
AEU Branch President
Consultative & Planning Committee Member
[Monterey_Secondary_College_logo]
Silvertop Street
Frankston North
Victoria, Australia