[Informatics] MMOS and smartphone and tablet views

Chapple, Mark mchapple at woodleigh.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 3 14:37:41 AEST 2016

Good afternoon all,

I was wondering if we need to take into consideration smartphone and tablet views for the MMOS criteria? I have looked over the criteria (high) and it says:

“Applies conventions consistently that acknowledge all relevant characteristics of information suitable for a world-wide audience”

“Applies consistently a range of appropriate formats that effectively acknowledges differences in the types of data and information, and its educational purpose.”

This seems to imply that the site should be viewable on a range of devices but it is not really explicit. Any thoughts?

Regards
Mark Chapple