[Informatics] Holidays Seminars?

Mark mark at vceit.com
Tue Aug 2 15:50:11 AEST 2016

G'day Quentin

For some years I have done all-day (6.5 hour) lectures on ITA for Engage
Education <https://engageeducation.org.au/lectures/> in September (at
Trinity College).

I've decided not to continue this year, but I expect the tradition will
continue and a new clever bunny will take the reins*.

Kids also get a free practice exam and notes that summarise the course -
written by the clever bunny.

Mark

* If this mixed metaphor results in a disturbing mental image, please
ignore it.

mark at vceit.com
http://vceit.com