[Informatics] Constraints and scope of solution example

Christopher Jansen Christopher.Jansen at sjc.vic.edu.au
Tue Apr 12 16:34:14 AEST 2016

Hello all

I am trying to teach my students to come up with some good constraints examples.
However the constraints are related to the hypothesis not the solution (multi-modal online solution)
itself. So I am having some trouble fleshing it out.

The constraints (as per the study design) include economic, technical social, legal and usability.  But
these are geared towards a solution rather than a hypotheses. So....

Any examples of what people would class as a 10 on the following rubric would be great!
[cid:image002.png at 01D194D9.2CA28EC0][cid:image003.jpg at 01D194D9.2CA28EC0]

Thanks,
Christopher Jansen
ICT/Systems Coordinator

St Joseph's College Geelong
135 Aphrasia Street, Newtown Vic 3220
Ph Office: 03 5226 8100
Fax: 03 5221 6983
www.sjc.vic.edu.au<http://www.sjc.vic.edu.au/>
compassion innovation integrity
[College_at_Work email signature 2016]

The contents of this email are CONFIDENTIAL. Any unauthorised use of the contents is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise St Joseph's College Geelong by phone on 03 5226 8100
and then delete/destroy the email and any printed copies. Thank you.
[cid:image005.gif at 01CF1B8C.453E5CC0]