[Cisco] discovery 3-4

Jim Bunn bunn.jim.c at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Jul 16 11:35:15 EST 2009

Thanks Kevork.

Jim

Jim Bunn

Technology Coordinator

Hampton Park Secondary College

8795 9400

CCAI CCNA ITE1

bunn.jim.c at edumail.vic.gov.au

From: cisco-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:cisco-bounces at edulists.com.au]
On Behalf Of Kevork Krozian
Sent: Thursday, 16 July 2009 11:16 AM
To: Cisco Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: RE: [Cisco] discovery 3-4

Hi Jim,

 We here at Forest Hill teach Exploration. Pass marks are 75% average on
chapter exams and 80% on final exam. Three resits allowed in total during a
semester.

 Why not Discovery for us ? We just wanted to align with the more
challenging course although students are meant to come out at the end of
both at the same position.

Take Care

Kevork Krozian
Digital Learning Manager