[Cisco] Cisco Semester 1 resources

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Thu Feb 2 19:42:28 EST 2006

Hi Peter,

 I gather all that training has paid off for you !! Glad to see you are
still in the Cisco teaching fraternity :))
 There are a number of items at the Cisco link on www.edulists.com.au
including assessment to allow for the VCE recognition side of it and more.
 If you find anything else useful please pass it on so I can link it for
others as well.

Keep well
Kevork Krozian
Mailing List Creator and Administrator