[Cisco] [Fwd: Course Information Session - Advanced Diploma of Computer Systems Engg.]

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Wed Aug 23 11:04:17 EST 2006

Subject: Course Information Session - Advanced Diploma of Computer Systems
Engg. From:    "Verghese George" <vgeorge at groupwise.swin.edu.au>
Date:    Wed, August 23, 2006 6:31 am
To:      cisco at edulists.com.au

Hi Everyone,

Swinburne Open day is on Sunday 27th Aug 2006.
The information session on Advanced Diploma of Computer Systems
Engineering will be from
12.00 noon - 12.30 pm in  TAFE TD121 at Hawthorn Campus.

This course gives credit for the Cisco courses done in  schools and
provides an excellent  pathway to University courses at Swinburne.

This will be an excellent opportunity for the students to get more
information about the course and to see the facilities in our campus.

 I am enclosing  a flyer regarding the session.

Verghese George

Verghese George
MIEAust CPEng CCNA CCAI
Department of Computing and Information  Technology
Swinburne University of Technology
Phone (03) 92144638

Education is only the beginning.
Let's get on with it.

Swinburne University of Technology
CRICOS Provider Code: 00111D

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended only for the
use of the addressee. They may contain information that is privileged or
protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution, printing, copying or use is strictly
prohibited. The University does not warrant that this e-mail and any
attachments are secure and there is also a risk that it may be corrupted
in transmission. It is your responsibility to check any attachments for
viruses or defects before opening them. If you have received this
transmission in error, please contact us on +61 3 9214 8000 and delete it
immediately from your system. We do not accept liability in connection
with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised
access or unauthorised amendment.

Kevork Krozian
Mailing List Administrator
kevork at edulists.com.au