[Aries] RE: Sem 2 Disks for Aries?

Healey, Sue SHealey at tintern.vic.edu.au
Sun Jul 1 14:18:33 EST 2007

Can I ask how the new struucture of the A+ Essential exam is being reflected by the curriculum. From the books based on the new exam structure students now need to have both hardware and OS knowledge before they can sit the Essentials exam. I want to sit this new exam in July to expereince the new version.

Sue Healey