[Aries] FW: [Year 12 IPM] OT: Anyone looking for a young IT technician

Clarke Stevenson higherlearning at bigpond.com
Fri May 26 13:30:12 EST 2006

FYI.

  _____

From: ipm-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:ipm-bounces at edulists.com.au] On
Behalf Of Missen, Stephen J
Sent: Friday, 26 May 2006 9:40 AM
To: techtalk at internal.schools.net.au
Subject: [Year 12 IPM] OT: Anyone looking for a young IT technician

Hi all (apologies for any cross posts)
I have the resume on my desk of a young guy (20 yo) who has only one subject
left to complete an Advanced Diploma of Computer Systems Engineering at Box
Hill TAFE. He has a number of other certifications already completed
including Cisco Networking & A+. He has had relevant work experience with
Honeywell & the Victorian Infectious Diseases Reference Laboratory. He is
enthusiastic, comes from a good family background and I can vouch for him at
a personal level (I hope that's still worth something :). He has a car &
drivers license & lives in Croydon.

I'm just wondering if there is anyone out there who knows of an employment
opportunity that might be available for him.

Please send any replies to me (missen.stephen.j at edumail.vic.gov.au) rather
than reply to the list.

Cheers

Steve MISSEN
ICT Manager
Croydon Secondary College
Croydon Road
CROYDON  VIC  AUSTRALIA 3136
Phone (03) 9725 8277
Fax (03) 9723 6375
Mobile 0412 712 097
Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received
in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using
attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss,
damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or
not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our
liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any
representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender,
and not necessarily those of the Department of Education &
http://www.edulists.com.au  <http://www.edulists.com.au> - FAQ, resources,
subscribe, unsubscribe
IPM Mailing List kindly supported by
http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au  <http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au> - Victorian