[Aries] IMPORTANT ARIES NEWS

Clarke Stevenson clarke.stevenson at bigpond.com
Tue Aug 15 11:40:42 EST 2006

Hi all

Aries is making some exciting changes to the way that it provides its
content to schools.

As of the Semester 1, 2007, CD updates will NOT be sent to those schools
that have the program loaded on their server and pay an annual fee.

Instead, Aries will provide 24-hour access to the content to enrolled
students via a web login.

This will enable students and staff to have access to the latest version of
the program and provide access to students at home or wherever it is needed.

The program cost will increase from $2000 to $2400 plus GST, per annum, from
January 1, 2007.

The books will still be available from Watsonia publishing and will have an
addendum added this year and be re-published sometime next year. Their price
will remain unchanged at $66 inc GST.

There will be no change to pricing for schools that already purchase
individual online accounts.

Later this year, I will email instructions on how to access and assign
online accounts to students.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.

Clarke Stevenson

Higher Learning Pty Ltd
Clarke Stevenson
Ph 03 9846 5602