[Agriculture and Horticulture ] FW: Request for your involvement: Draft Shape Paper of the Australian Curriculum: Technologies

Tran, Lorraine I tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Apr 17 17:27:23 EST 2012

Dear colleague

Unfortunately, the consultation meeting outlined in the email below has been cancelled.

Another consultation meeting for teachers to provide feedback on the Draft Shape paper is being arranged. The date of the meeting is Tuesday 8 May from 4:30 - 7:00pm. Further details will be posted on this list.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Regards, Lorraine.

Lorraine Tran I Curriculum Manager, Technologies

VELS Design, Creativity and Technology
VCE Agricultural and Horticultural Studies I VCE Food and Technology
VCE Product Design and Technology I VCE Systems Engineering

Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA)
http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au<http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/>

* (03) 9651 4407   0400833521
* tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au<mailto:tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au>

 The Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority provides high quality curriculum, assessment and reporting that promotes individual life long learning.