[Agriculture and Horticulture ] FW: Monash University Public Lectures: Biodiversity

Tran, Lorraine I tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Aug 4 10:45:22 EST 2010

Dear colleague

This lecture may be of interest. The only problem is that it is during
school hours.

Regards, Lorraine.

Lorraine Tran I Curriculum Manager

VELS Design, Creativity and Technology

VCE Agricultural and Horticultural Studies I VCE Food and Technology

VCE Design and Technology I VCE Systems Engineering

Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA)

41 St Andrews Place I East Melbourne I 3002

W (03) 9651 4407 I M 041 933 1630

E tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au
<mailto:tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au>

The Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority provides high quality
curriculum, assessment and reporting that promotes individual life long
learning.