[Agriculture and Horticulture ] RE: BCG Field Day

Tran, Lorraine I tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Sep 9 09:11:34 EST 2008

FYI. I am forwarding this to the list on request.

Regards, Lorraine.

Lorraine Tran

Curriculum Manager, P - 12 Design and Technology

Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA)

41 St Andrews Place

East Melbourne 3002

http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au

Email: tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au

Telephone: (03) 9651 4407

Mobile:       041 933 1630

The Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority provides high quality
curriculum, assessment and reporting that promotes individual life long
learning.