[Agriculture and Horticulture ] data sets for Ag statistics

Wright, Margaret P wright.margaret.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon May 21 13:11:09 EST 2007

Hi Alison,

I'm making sure that the students can use excel and do statistical
analysis - calculate averages, feed conversion ratios, select the
appropriate graphs to explain the results, to t-tests, SDs, etc - just
some simple analyses that they can use in their VCE projects and
hopefully in the future.

I have lots of data on wallabies and kangaroos - but would like things
like body growth, weights, milk production, clean fleece weights,
calving/lambing rates, etc. that are applicable to farm animals.

Regards

Margy