[Agriculture and Horticulture ] FW: Introductory Weed Management Manual [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Michelle Barton bartongrace at impulse.net.au
Fri Mar 24 16:29:06 EST 2006

Even better!

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Ward, Nikki" <Nikki.Ward at deh.gov.au>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:20:44 +1100
To: Michelle Barton <bartongrace at impulse.net.au>
Conversation: Introductory Weed Management Manual [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Subject: RE: Introductory Weed Management Manual [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Michelle,

Thank you for your interest. The copyright statement on the manual reads
"Information contained in this publication may be copied or reproduced
for study, research, information or educational purposes, subject to
inclusion of an acknowledgment of the source". This certainly covers off
on your use of it for your agriculture students. The manual was designed
as a training resource, and we are happy to see it being incorporated as
widely as possible.

Given this information, are you still only interested in a single copy,
or would you perhaps need more copies? The manuals come in boxes of 10,
and I am happy to supply as many boxes as you would need. Just let me
know how many you require and I shall arrange to send them to you
immediately.

Cheers.

Nikki Ward
Policy Officer