[Agriculture and Horticulture ] National Workshop - agricultureeducation in schools PLEASE CONSIDER

Dullard, Bill T dullard.bill.t at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Sep 21 11:08:34 EST 2005

Well done on this Ann. I will not be able to attend but it is of vital importance. I have a battle on my hands here in Colac at the moment with a merger of the two government schools onto our site ( actually the school farm!!)looking likely to wipe out a lot of our work over the past 30 years.
All the best
Bill