[Agriculture and Horticulture ] Middle school program

Wright, Margaret P wright.margaret.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Sep 6 07:37:34 EST 2005

With apologies to everyone else getting this email - maybe we need a better system when replying to specific people without going through the list-server???

Jenny,
my school email is wright.margaret.p at edumail.vic.gov.au.
Goroke is halfway between Mt Arapiles and the SA border and about 70 kms from Horsham.
Cheers
Margy