[Yr7-10maths] Maths Software

Dunlop, Susan M dunlop.susan.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Sep 7 12:24:18 EST 2007

Hi,

We also had a year of Mathletics and the kids loved it.  It has a great
way of setting the syllabus so students can be guided through curriculum
before reaching the fun tasks.  The reporting is great to teachers about
student activity and progress.  However we cannot afford to continue
because of the incredible cost blow out.

 If you are in a position to add it to parent fees, it is great value
per family (as a parent I have it for my daughter), however the cost is
far more than we can afford or justify as a school.

It is great, but parents need to pay.

Sue Dunlop

eLearning Leader

Geelong High School