[Yr7-10it] Laser cutter

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 03:49:29 UTC 2020

It's a wee ripper .. used it before with a year 9 project and saw it demonstrated at another school. We got one for the Makerspace we are setting up at Monash Uni in our new Education Building.

Some positive reviews shared on the STEM Australia Facebook community. A Melbourne based company. Darkly labs did a top job designing this with schools in mind.

Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen