[Yr7-10it] Game Maker Studio?

Tony Richardson T.Richardson at kardinia.vic.edu.au
Thu Dec 13 01:01:08 UTC 2018

Hi Mel

We went away from GM, and now use Constuct2 (although this has only recently been upgraded to Construct3 which we haven't looked at yet).

https://www.scirra.com/construct2

Students pick it up quickly after working through only a few tutorials and produce some amazing work. Finished product can be published as HTML5.
Tony Richardson
Head of Technology
Kardinia International College
PO Box 17, Geelong, Victoria, 3220, Australia