[Yr7-10it] NXT -> EV3

Mel Yuan melyuan at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 26 18:30:26 AEDT 2017

Hi folks,

Before I pull the trigger to order EV3 bricks to replace our old NXT - any advice?

I am only ordering bricks and gyro sensors on the promise everything will work interchangeably.

I would like to run both systems off the same computers - is that feasible? Otherwise I’ll have to get some pool laptops with NXT and use the lab desktops with EV3.

Thanks, Mel

P.S. I am cursing Lego who seem to have all the build instructions embedded in the software and not conveniently separate for easy printing.