[Yr7-10it] VicCurric

Fox, Richard R fox.richard.r at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon May 2 12:22:28 AEST 2016

Thanks Lucas,

We are already standalone, and have been since I started here, with subjects at Year 7, 9 and 10. So don't need to fight for timetable space, or train other non-IT teachers. Allthough we now need to cover Year 8 too. Integrated would be nice though, there are so many cross-over points, but that happens in all domains too.

It's more about whether it is feasible to put it on the reports as Victorian Curriculum since it isn't really part of AusVELS. I've raised it with our Compass and report administrators to see if there is already a block I can add to the report equivalent to the usual AusVELS, VCE, VET or VCAL descriptors.

Thanks,
Richard
--
Richard Fox