[Yr7-10it] Congratulations Phil Feain

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Wed Dec 21 09:34:58 AEDT 2016

Hi everyone

  As we farewell Paula we congratulate Phil Feain who will take over in the role.

I have known Phil for many years - almost as long as Paula - and know he will be a wonderful leader of the IT community. He has been a continuing presence on our online communities since they started in 1996.

Please join me in congratulating Phil and let us all give him our full support in his new role.

Speak soon

Kevork