[Yr7-10it] Digital Technologies Resource Dump

Fox, Richard R fox.richard.r at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Dec 9 17:12:15 AEDT 2016

Thanks Carlin, useful to see.

Haven't quite got to documenting all of mine yet.

Interesting that you have Core DigiTech subjects at Year 9 and 10 when the curriculum says the subject is an elective at these levels. I tried to offer electives for both semesters next year to give the keen students more options but it didn't get up.

Cheers,
Richard
--
Richard Fox