[Yr7-10it] ACEC2014 adds 2 new keynotes

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 09:34:05 EST 2014

Its now just several weeks away and I look forward to catching up with interstate friends in Adelaide. A big thumbs up for ACEC2014 adding Alan Noble & Sally-Ann Williams as keynotes. Find out more about Sally-Ann and Alan and connect with their current words here.
	http://acec2014.acce.edu.au/alan-noble-and-sally-ann-williams

With some #ACCELN friends, Amanda and I ran a quick ACCE Learning Network breakfast hangout on the second morning of the DLTV1014 Melbourne conference last week, if you are curious about some of the things we learned, why this conference space was different  then check out the archive. We hope to interview a special guest this Monday evening to chat about the Digital Learning poster series that was launched. Register your interest and join us :-)
	http://acceln.wikispaces.com

Regards Roland

Begin forwarded message: