[Yr7-10it] Call for Presenters: schoolstechOZ

van Os, T tvanos at joeys.org
Thu Oct 24 09:15:14 EST 2013

HI
Sounds good BUT alas
It tells me that this event does not exist (maybe our network:) )
Thea

On 24/10/13 8:23 AM, "team at iwb.net.au" <team at iwb.net.au> wrote:

>http://www.eiseverywhere.com/emarketing/go.php?i=82403&e=dmFsQGl3Yi5uZXQuY

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION:
This email (including any attachments) is confidential to the author and the named addressee. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, use, disclose, distribute or rely on the information contained in it, either in electronic format or paper copy. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete the email from your system.

Unless explicitly attributed, the opinions expressed in this message are the personal views of the sender and do not necessarily represent the corporate opinion of St Joseph’s College Hunters Hill or any of its entities.

St Joseph’s College Hunters Hill may monitor incoming and outgoing emails for compliance with its email policy.