[Yr7-10it] Recall: Informatics Day at Swinburne University - 11 November 2013

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 18:22:56 EST 2013

In any case, our wonderful Edulist is greater than any one exchange server, spanning many school sectors and even interstate. Writing as somebody who has slipped up on these lists before, its about as embarrassing as having your phone go off during a staff meeting and probably just as memorable. No big deal really, just be careful that you only ever say really nice things at all times (on and off list!) A quick apology is often all that is needed.

Regards Roland

Roland Gesthuizen | eLearning Leader
Keysborough College DEECD
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead