[Yr7-10it] Flash CS5.5 and Keyframe problem

Margaret Iaquinto iaquinto at ozemail.com.au
Wed Mar 6 10:06:16 EST 2013

I taught Flash CS5.5 all last year. No problems.

This year, odd things have happened.

1- On some machines F6 , a keyboard shortcut for keyframe, and the
menuitem, Insert-Timeline-Keyframe both work well. This is good.

2- On some machines F6 and the Insert--Timeline--Keyframe work only on
some layers.
  Huh?

3 - On some machines F6 and Insert-Timeline-Keyframe do not work at all.
Huh?

I have googled this problem, using different search strings -- nothing.
Perhaps someone out there can suggest a forum to check? Perhaps someone
has had these problems?

FWIW, VB2012 crashes on all these machines, but not my laptop. That's a
different problem but who knows - they may be related.

Maggie
(ICT at St Leonards)