[Yr7-10it] Scootle

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 13:05:20 EST 2013

Scootle is cool Australian collection of teaching resources and some very
active communities are already growing inside it. Its free to join:
http://www.scootle.edu.au

Amanda Rablin and I organised a hangout to talk about Scootle with Tony
Brandenburg on Monday 20 May. If you have the time, it is worth checking
out this episode on our ACCELN archive. Better still, create an account and
jump in with the rest of us :-)     http://acceln.wikispaces.com
(scroll down to #s03e13 Monday 20 May 2013: "Scooting towards Scootle")

otherwise, you can give pass on some Scootle feedback and win some free
movie tickets. :-)

Regards Roland

> *From: *"Emma Richardson" <emma.richardson at valadsolutions.com.au>
>  *Subject: **Trial the new database for Australian Teachers and WIN MOVIE
> TICKETS!*
>  *Date: *17 June 2013 5:20:50 PM AWST
>  *To: *"Emma Richardson" <emma.richardson at valadsolutions.com.au>
>
>   Dear Education Colleagues,****
>
>  We are trialling a new service for Australian Teachers within ‘Scootle’ (
> www.scootle.edu.au) on behalf of *Education Services Australia*.****
>
>  We are contacting you with the details of the online trial if you would
> like to engage in it, as well as encourage you to circulate this email
> amongst your networks so we can maximise our responses and ensure that
> the product developed by ESA will best serve the needs of Australian
> teachers.****
>  ** **
>  *Australian Teachers will soon be able to log on to a central portal to
> source education resources which are **linked to the Australian
> Curriculum and are **free as well as search for those developed
> commercially by publishers.*
>
>  This is your opportunity to trial this database and provide feedback to
> improve its functionality.****
>
>  *You could also WIN MOVIE TICKETS just by completing the trial and
> survey!*
>  * *
>  All of the information is contained in the survey and can be accessed at
> this linkhttps://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Scootle_Survey2013****
>  ** **
>  *Please please feel free to forward this survey on to all of your
> teaching colleagues around Australia, and do not hesitate to contact us
> with any queries.*
>  ** **
>  Thank you in advance for your support.****
>
>  Emma****
>
>  Emma Richardson* *Director
>  Valad Solutions Pty Ltd
>  W www.valadsolutions.com.au****
>  M  0417 144 268****
>  F 03 9587 9775****
>  E  emma.richardson at valadsolutions.com.au****

Roland Gesthuizen - eLearning Coordinator - Keysborough Secondary College

change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret
Mead