[Yr7-10it] [Yr11 Information Technology] VITTA Conference - hurry only 7 days left !!

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 13:43:17 EST 2013

VITTA host a great conference for information technology teachers, I have been presenting at these now for nearly two decades.

Its a great way to put a face the many names and contributors to these lists.

Catch you there next week folks :-D

Regards Roland

PS: Tonight 9 pm Mon 5 August 2013 I am chatting to some of the http://GrokLearning.com users behind the scenes running the NCSS Python Programming Challenge. Join us :-)
http://acceln.wikispaces.com

Roland Gesthuizen | eLearning Leader
Keysborough College DEECD
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead