[Yr7-10it] Swinburne ICT Secondary School Support Program - Brand new website + Registrations now open

Bianca van Meeuwen BVANMEEUWEN at groupwise.swin.edu.au
Thu Mar 29 12:54:03 EST 2012

Hello all,

We are ready to take your bookings for 2012 through our brand new secondary school support website! Our brochure has also been printed and will be sent to our teacher database shortly. If you're unsure whether you're on our database, please head over to our website to subscribe to our mailing list.

Again, we will be offering VCE IT Applications days, VCE Software Development days and Higher Achievers days as well as some new comers such as IT in Business days (with a focus on the IT Apps curriculum), a Bachelor of IT scholarship program information session and of course we will be running our popular Girls in IT days again this year.

On top of that we are introducing custom days for you. You tell us the topic and the time you want to spend on-campus and we will work hard to put together a day for you. Our custom days are for years 9 to 12.

We will also be running our Exam Preparation sessions in October and if you prefer us to come to your school to speak about courses & careers or a specific topic, we would be happy to visit.

If you teach year 9 and 10 IT, we would like to visit your school to raise awareness of courses and careers in ICT and encourage students to choose ICT at VCE level.

Here's the important info:

Visit our brand new website to register for our on-campus or off-campus days or to find out more about our programs and services.

(http://www.swinburne.edu.au/ict/schools/)

If you have any further questions or requests, please email me.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Regards,

Bianca van Meeuwen
ICT Outreach Officer