[Yr7-10it] [Year 12 IT Apps] VITTA Annual Conference moves to August

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 23:11:01 EST 2011

Hehehe there are many good things happening in Victoria, they are all good
and we are lucky to have so much to choose from. Whilst I am a national
conference junkie, I also like to dip my toe into study tours and
international conferences. VITTA kindly supported me to attend the ISTE2008
conference and I will never forget the scale, scope and raw energy (just
read the journal article that I wrote on my return).

This time I am again going as a presenter to ISTE2011 with my glove puppets
and to talk about the award winning Steam Cloud dance that my students
performed at the last VITTA conference. For about 15 years I have allways
managed to run a workshop or presentation at the VITTA conference. Unless I
can do it remotely from Europe with Elluminate (hmm there is a thought),
make sure you chip in with something on my behalf mate!

Regards Roland