[Yr7-10it] Teaching Spreadsheet year

Brendyn Hancock BHancock at nagle.vic.edu.au
Mon Oct 4 11:42:54 EST 2010

Any exercise that links to the use of facebook, or music mp3s.

Brendyn Hancock
ICT Manager
Nagle College
PO Box 507
BAIRNSDALE VIC 3875
p 03 5152 6122 ext954
f 03 5152 6220

Disclaimer: This email and any attachments may be confidential. If
those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of Nagle
College. < http://www.nagle.vic.edu.au>