[Yr7-10it] disappointment over Moodle moot non-event!!..Kent

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Sat Jan 30 23:20:57 EST 2010

Hi Kent,

 Not sure about the moot, but it would be best to direct these concerns to
the Moodle list moodle at edulists.com.au rather than the
yr7-10it at edulists.com.au.
Also, feel free to email directly anyone who gave any indication that such a
moot was on the cards.
Apart from that, I am not sure what the status was/is of such an event.
VITTA would also be a point of contact if the moot doesn't fly as was hoped
for.

I am not sure you need to leave the lists because one thread does not
conclude with a happy ending.
Anyway, see you on the moodle list and we'll take it from there.

Take Care

Kevork Krozian
kevork at edulists.com.au
www.edulists.com.au