[Yr7-10it] School Notebooks/Netbooks

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Thu Jan 28 15:03:42 EST 2010

Hi all,

Anyone help? Stilgherrian, amongst other things, is a respected writer
on techie matters for the Aussie news service Crikey www.crikey.com.au
(for eg, www.crikey.com.au/search/Stilgherrian) and, seeks information:

> From:   Stilgherrian <stil at stilgherrian.com>
> Date:   Thu, 28 Jan 2010 09:53:17 +1100
> Subject:   Looking for a school IT person

Gentle people, is anyone or does anyone know someone who does IT for a
school that's got the Ruddvolutionary laptops? I'm looking for someone
who can talk about how well the kids avoid downloading malware and the
like, and how quickly they break out of any security zones etc. Please
contact my off-list. Anonymity will be preserved if needs be. Ta in
advance.

Stil

Stilgherrian http://stilgherrian.com/
Internet, IT and Media Consulting, Sydney, Australia
mobile +61 407 623 600 fax +61 2 8569 2006 Twitter: stilgherrian
Skype: stilgherrian ABN 25 231 641 421

--

Cheers,
Stephen