[Yr7-10it] Flash online tutes sites...KentB

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Mon Aug 23 16:00:03 EST 2010

For those of us teaching Flash CS4 (which I am just now with my 8's and 9's), one of my students - my top one actually - found this site and is currently using it as a learning tool..

http://www.kirupa.com/developer/flash/index.htm

The 'entheos' site which I've been using is now 'old'...
Another handy site too is the 'developingwebs' site (just google it..)
Lastly, the w3schools site also has Flash tute stuff on it, but you've got to look for the link, its not in an obvious spot!

there ya go..add em to your fave's list kiddies!

KB.

Kent Beveridge
ICT Co-ordinator, St.Brigids CSC, HORSHAM,Vic,Aus.