[Yr7-10it] Link to Elluminate Copyright Session

Reid, Cam C reid.cam.c at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Aug 3 21:46:11 EST 2010

Hi Claire

I wasn't able to make it to the session but I have just finished
watching the recorded elluminate session. It was great, I have already
forwarded the link on to many people within our school, some of whom
have just recently raised questions on what they can and can't do with
copyright so it was very timely. I think we will incorporate parts of
the slideshow into our Ultranet training day on Monday. Thanks for
moderating and sending out the links to the session. Well done!

Cameron Reid
Shepparton High School