[Yr7-10it] Year 8 ICT research assignment

Jason Lappin lappin.jason.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Sep 8 09:24:36 EST 2009

Hi all
I know this is probably not the right forum but I am needing some
assistance. I am putting together a submission for an E-Learning Coordinator
at my school and I need to put together a role description. Is there anyone
who has recently done this or is in a similar role that could give me a look
at their role description so that I can get my head around what other people
are doing at other schools. I know it will probably be different for every
situation, I just need some ideas.
Cheers

Jason Lappin
Yr 11 Coordinator