[Yr7-10it] Game maker

Janette Bennie janettebennie at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 7 21:36:48 EST 2009

Hi Jason, I had questions re: gamemaker last year and after emailing Roland Gesthuizen and Tony Forster, they very kindly forwarded these responses and sites. I'm not sure if all of the links still work, but it may be worth a shot.

Thanks again Tony & Roland for being so helpful at the time!

Cheers,
Janette Bennie (still a CRT who may retire as the only teacher who ever decided to be a professional CRT - and loving it!!!).

Hi
Cant remember exactly what we handed out but was probably selected from
http://www.users.on.net/~billkerr/g/si.htm
 http://online.haileybury.vic.edu.au/sites/edrington/computerclub/Gamemaker%20Lesson%20Plan.doc
http://www.schoolgamemaker.rupert.id.au/docs/Advanced%20GameMaker.doc
http://www.freewebs.com/schoolgamemaker/Gamemaker%20Code.doc
http://www.freewebs.com/schoolgamemaker/More%20Gamemaker%20Code.doc
http://www.schoolgamemaker.rupert.id.au/docs/ExpandingGameMakerwithscripting.doc

all are freely available under creative commons licence

Tony