[Yr7-10it] 7 - 10 Program

luke hall lukeedulist at gmail.com
Thu May 14 11:12:08 EST 2009

Hi guys,
I'm Luke and I have recently been tasked with updating/developing a program
for ICT in my school, St Johns Greek Orthodox College in Preston. The
current resources at the school are non existent and this is only my forth
year teaching and my second actually doing ICT. There are some great
resources up on the edulists site, but what I would like to do is visit a
school/s and see how they are implementing ICT across the years 7 -10 to get
some ideas. Would there be anyone who is willing to have me visit them at
thier school and give me some pointers on getting a good ICT program running
at my school?

Regards,
Luke Hall

Luke Hall
Information Technology Department
St Johns Greek Orthodox College, Preston